LATAH COUNTY PROSECUTOR’S OFFICE
WILLIAM W. THOMPSON, JR.
Latah County Courthouse
P.O. Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843-0568
(208) 882-8580 Ext. 3316
ISB No. 2613
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE SECOND JUDICIAL DISTRICT OF
THE STATE OF IDAHO, IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF LATAH
STATE OF IDAHO,
STEVEN JAMES SITLER,
Case No. CR-2005-02027
COME NOW, the State of Idaho, by and through the Latah County Prosecuting Attorney, and the Defendant, STEVEN JAMES SITLER, and his attorney, Dean Wullenwaber, and hereby stipulate as follows:
- That the court suspend the sentence imposed herein in the Judgment of Conviction dated October 12, 2005, nunc pro tunc to September 26, 2005, and place the defendant on formal probation to the Idaho Department of Correction for the term set out in the Judgment of Conviction.
- That the court impose its standard terms and conditions of probation and the following special conditions:
- The defendant shall submit to polygraph examinations at his own expense if requested to do so by his probation officer.
- The defendant shall not associate with any person under the age of eighteen (18) years without another competent adult present who has previously been approved by his probation officer.
- The defendant shall not go to any city park, grade school, junior high or high school unless accompanied by another adult chaperon who has been previously approved by his probation officer.
- The defendant shall register as a sex offender in accordance with Idaho Code 18-8304 through 18-8307 and similar laws of other jurisdictions.
- The defendant shall submit to DNA testing in accordance with Idaho Code 19-5506.
- The Defendant shall remain in the custody of the Latah County Sheriff for one (1) year with treatment release authorized to allow the defendant to travel at his expense and by his vehicle directly to and from treatment with. . . .
- The defendant will pay restitution for counseling/treatment expenses of all of his victims including any in Stevens County, Washington, or any other jurisdiction (although only one victim is named in the charging documents).
- This case shall come before the court for review during or before the first week of May, 2007, or at such other time as the court may direct, at which time the court will review the defendant’s progress and status and determine whether any modifications of the defendant’s probation conditions are appropriate.
SO STIPULATED this 2nd day of May, 2006.
STEVEN JAMES SITLER
Attorney for Defendant
William W. Thompson, Jr.